Welcome to Kentucky's Environmental Health Tracking Website
Welcome to EnviroHealthLink Learn more...
The Environmental Public Health Tracking (EPHT) Program at the Kentucky Department for Public Health provides information and data about how the environment affects human health. Use this website to answer questions about air quality, drinking water, cancer, and a wide variety of other topics.
At this website you may:
- Explore health and environmental data by topic, county, and year.
- Generate custom tables, charts, and maps.
- View reports for certain environmental hazards, exposures, and health effects in Kentucky.
- View trends in data over time.
- Find links to national and Kentucky-specific resources on health and environmental topics.