The vision of EnviroHealthLink is a Kentucky with healthy and informed communities.
Our mission is to assemble and support access to environmental and health data to improve community health.
To help achieve this vision and carry out our mission, the program has developed five goals.
- Sustain Kentucky as a member of the National Tracking Network and help to contribute to the national
data collection and development
- Advance environmental public health science and research
- Provide data to guide policy, practice, and other actions
- Enhance environmental public health tracking workforce and infrastructure
- Foster collaboration among health and environmental programs